Modmail: Opening hours, Auto-Close on inactivity & more
With opening hours, you can automatically ignore messages or only inform your users when they are messaging you outside of your office / business hours. This is a great way for businesses to set expectations of response-times outside of their office hours.
- Set custom Opening hours for every weekday - customizable down to the minuite
- Set up a completely custom message sent outside of business hours
- Optionally, completely ignore customer messages sent when you are closed
- Set up custom holidays - these are days that will be treated as closed
Auto-Close on inactivity
If enabled, you can automatically close tickets where the user didn't respond to your last staff-message within a configured time period. Setup might reminders, to remind users to respond to your tickets before closing them.
Sometimes, certain Ticket-Topics only make sense for a limited amount of people - that's why we're introducing Role-limited Ticket-Topics. These topics will only be displayed to users that got one of the configured roles.
- Info-Embeds can now directly allow users to select their Ticket-Topic below the message instead of getting a DM to do so
- The first attached image will now be displayed inside of embeds (if applicable; only displayed if no other image is configured)
Also check out our last update for Modmails: Forms
Thank you for your suggestions
We depend on your feedback to implement new features like this. Please continue to submit suggestion in our (German) FeatureBoard.
Here are the links to the suggestions leading to this update:
- "Optionales Auto-Close bei Inaktivität" by SCDerox#4645
- "Automatisches Abwesenheitssystem" by BENNIX MODZ#9999
- "Anzeigen eines Ticket-Themas nur mit/ohne Rolle" by Fridolin#9999
- "Bilder in den Embeds angezeigen" by Galaxy MKG#1630
- "Themen Tickets direkt auf den Discord" by 𒆜Luca𒆜#6299